People have been asking us about the best way to pack, so we have thought through some tips to put together for you! MORE TO COME
1. Utilize every bag and box you are bringing from laundry basket to the trashcan!
2. PACK ORGANIZED. Freshman year I made the mistake of just throwing everything I could making it so much more stressful once I got to my tiny dorm room!
3. DONT PACK ALL YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TSHIRTS.. You really won’t end up wearing them after you get so many cute new ones!
4. Pack in huge plastic boxes, they can typically pack nicely under your bed!
5. Clothes that you decided you want to bring up later… go ahead and pack them in a box for easy trade!